Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Notices
Hamachi Working Again!!! Xw4p Hamachi Working Again!!! 57jx Hamachi Working Again!!! Klv4
Latest topics
» Hello world
Hamachi Working Again!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 7:27 pm by *|Mystic|*|Rizu|*

» My story here
Hamachi Working Again!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 8:14 am by GLSAsura6

» Memories of the good days
Hamachi Working Again!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 3:05 am by SsjKillEm

» GLS CLAN WILL RETURN
Hamachi Working Again!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:46 pm by *|ethan|*

» GLS clan is officially dead. =/
Hamachi Working Again!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 4:29 am by gonke19

» New "Activity Coordinator!"
Hamachi Working Again!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:37 am by WaterBlaze

» Guardian Z test request
Hamachi Working Again!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:45 pm by WaterBlaze

» Yell Game
Hamachi Working Again!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:05 pm by WaterBlaze

» ~Activity coordinator~Tournament Hosting
Hamachi Working Again!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:15 pm by WaterBlaze

GLS Clan Music
Servers
* |GLS|* Clan Private Server Hamachi Working Again!!! Uf5p
Top posters
Kid*Itachi
Hamachi Working Again!!! I_vote_lcapHamachi Working Again!!! I_voting_barHamachi Working Again!!! I_vote_rcap 
TheBlackDuelist
Hamachi Working Again!!! I_vote_lcapHamachi Working Again!!! I_voting_barHamachi Working Again!!! I_vote_rcap 
*|Mystic|*|Rizu|*
Tristan V
KingTymeek
Liger
Renegade
SuperSwag
*|GLS|*KillaMew
uzideath
Similar topics

Hamachi Working Again!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KingTymeek
Elite Z
Elite Z
KingTymeek

Zennie : 159872

Hamachi Working Again!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hamachi Working Again!!!   Hamachi Working Again!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:41 am

If you own a network and you want people to go on your Zeq2 server, you must have 1 network open at a time. I am still testing it so please be patient and I will get back and tell everyone the new update. Otherwise just do that, specify, then I'm sure it'll work out.
Back to top Go down
KingTymeek
Elite Z
Elite Z
KingTymeek

Zennie : 159872

Hamachi Working Again!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hamachi Update News   Hamachi Working Again!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:27 am

Ok so it is recommended that everyone should reinstall hamachi.

*If you own a network, make sure your hamachi can go through a firewall. Then give friends and/or family your hamachi ID and password(if enabled). Make a server with all info you want. You MUST dedicate it to Lan and keep pure server OFF.

*If your joining a network, make sure your hamachi's engine is running safely. If it isn't you will get a notification on your computer stating your hamachi engine failed. If that problem occurs, you need to reinstall hamachi. If you want to keep all of your networks, do not uninstall then install. Just download it from https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/download.aspx and when you run the program, it will say would you like to uninstall or reinstall. Chick reinstall then try your hamachi. Now if you want to test and see if your hamachi works on a friends and/or family's server, right-click their name and click Ping. Ping makes a brief test to check if you can connect to a friends and/or family's server. If it shows a result as reply from (ip adress), then you can connect on their server. If it shows something else then you must either:

-Fix firewall settings
-Reinstall hamachi
-Repair computer errors or problems
-Redownload your game or activity you are trying to connect hamachi with
-Get a better connection to your internet (for laptop computers)
-Update Java

For further more questions just inbox me or e-mail me at kingtymeek@gmail.com
Back to top Go down

Hamachi Working Again!!!
Page 1 of 1