Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Notices
GLS Clan Rules  Xw4p GLS Clan Rules  57jx GLS Clan Rules  Klv4
Latest topics
» Hello world
GLS Clan Rules  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 7:27 pm by *|Mystic|*|Rizu|*

» My story here
GLS Clan Rules  Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 8:14 am by GLSAsura6

» Memories of the good days
GLS Clan Rules  Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 3:05 am by SsjKillEm

» GLS CLAN WILL RETURN
GLS Clan Rules  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:46 pm by *|ethan|*

» GLS clan is officially dead. =/
GLS Clan Rules  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 4:29 am by gonke19

» New "Activity Coordinator!"
GLS Clan Rules  Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:37 am by WaterBlaze

» Guardian Z test request
GLS Clan Rules  Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:45 pm by WaterBlaze

» Yell Game
GLS Clan Rules  Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:05 pm by WaterBlaze

» ~Activity coordinator~Tournament Hosting
GLS Clan Rules  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:15 pm by WaterBlaze

GLS Clan Music
Servers
* |GLS|* Clan Private Server GLS Clan Rules  Uf5p
Top posters
Kid*Itachi
GLS Clan Rules  I_vote_lcapGLS Clan Rules  I_voting_barGLS Clan Rules  I_vote_rcap 
TheBlackDuelist
GLS Clan Rules  I_vote_lcapGLS Clan Rules  I_voting_barGLS Clan Rules  I_vote_rcap 
*|Mystic|*|Rizu|*
Tristan V
KingTymeek
Liger
Renegade
SuperSwag
*|GLS|*KillaMew
uzideath
Similar topics

GLS Clan Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheBlackDuelist
Admin
Admin
TheBlackDuelist

Zennie : 160452

GLS Clan Rules  Empty
PostSubject: GLS Clan Rules    GLS Clan Rules  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:56 am

The Rules of GLS Clan

1 ) Activity is HIGHLY valued in this clan; you are REQUIRED to stay ACTIVE by all means - this includes participating in Tournaments, Z Arena matches, and Roleplaying.
If, after excessive inactivity, as a consequence of that, your rank is lowered to Rookie Z, DO NOT COMPLAIN about being downgraded.

2 ) DO NOT Spam. The following is considered as Spam:
2.1 - Posting messages which contain under 10 words, such as "WTF?!", "lol", "ok", "cool story" and various others.
2.2 - Posting messages which contain totally irrelevant content and have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the topic and its content.
2.3 - Double Posting without any need to do so; bumping YOUR OWN topics after 24 hours since the last post have passed is NOT affected by this rule.
2.4 - Necro Posting (Necro Posting is reviving a topic in which no messages have been posted in for the past 20 days since the last post has been entered unless it is yours and you're bumping it with something useful)
2.5 - Joining the academy and subsequently not being active.
2.6 - Usage of inappropriate language bypassing the censors (this includes using all variants of using numbers or Special Characters which replace letters in every way - such as b1tch or n1gg3r)
2.7 - Posting illegal or sexually explicit content with or without malicious intent including usage of CSS or HTML to modify other people's topic's.
2.8 - Using other language than English in your posts.

3 ) Show RESPECT to Staff AND Members. If you have a complaint, send it in a PM to an Admin.

4 ) DO NOT COMPLAIN as to why your Rank is not any higher than your current Rank. You will start as Rookie Z, DISREGARDING how skilled you are outside of GLS Clan.

5 ) BACK-SEAT MODERATING / MINI-MODDING etc. is prohibited by all means. If you are caught acting as if you were a part of staff while you are not, you will be punished accordingly. If you want to report malcontent, do so in a PM to a Moderator or Administrator.

6 ) GLS is NOT responsible for any offenses committed outside of the forum (the Chatbox also counts as part of the forum and moderation may issue warnings for offenses commited in the Chatbox). If it is done in the forum, we will take care of it as soon as possible.

7 ) NO ADVERTISING! Advertising is strictly limited to the sub-forums reserved for it. If you are caught advertising through our PM System, you will be banned from GLS CLan.

8 ) Signature Rules :
- Signature's Maximum size is 500x400.
- Your Signature may contain ONLY 2 images besides from userbars.
- You may advertise through your signature (all content displayed in your Signature must be appropriate, administration may and will remove any inappropriate content).

9 ) Creating more than 1 (one) account for any purpose, including the usage of Proxy Servers, is prohibited. Do not risk being IP Banned by doing so.

10 ) Chatbox Rules. The following is not allowed:
11.1 - Usage of inappropriate language bypassing the censors (this includes using all variants of using numbers or Special Characters which replace letters in every way - such as b1tch or n1gg3r)
12.2 - Posting illegal or sexually explicit content with or without malicious intent
12.3 - Using other language than English in your posts.
12.4 - Arguing with other members no matter who is guilty.
12.5 - Harassing other members.
12.6 - Advertising.
12.7 - Disrespecting Chat Moderators.
12.8 - Hugging is not allowed as per firm policy.
12.9 - Posting excessively large images without using spoiler tags and explicitely warning other users about the over-size of the image(s).
- Doing any of the above will get you banned from the Chatbox for undefined time; moderation may issue warnings at their content.

Breaking ANY of the above rules will result in a Warning:

1st Warning: We only issue one free warning. Nothing will happen at this point, but be warned.
2nd Warning: We will take half of your Zennie.
3rd Warning: You will be both banned for 2 days and will have your Rank lowered to Rookie as well as having ALL of your Zennie taken away.
4th Warning: You will be banned for 7 days; ability to participate in the next Tournament(s) taken away.
5th Warning: IP BAN
Back to top Go down
https://zeq2glsclan.canadian-forum.com

GLS Clan Rules
Page 1 of 1