Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Notices
The Zennie Shop  Xw4p The Zennie Shop  57jx The Zennie Shop  Klv4
Latest topics
» Hello world
The Zennie Shop  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 7:27 pm by *|Mystic|*|Rizu|*

» My story here
The Zennie Shop  Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 8:14 am by GLSAsura6

» Memories of the good days
The Zennie Shop  Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 3:05 am by SsjKillEm

» GLS CLAN WILL RETURN
The Zennie Shop  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:46 pm by *|ethan|*

» GLS clan is officially dead. =/
The Zennie Shop  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 4:29 am by gonke19

» New "Activity Coordinator!"
The Zennie Shop  Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:37 am by WaterBlaze

» Guardian Z test request
The Zennie Shop  Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:45 pm by WaterBlaze

» Yell Game
The Zennie Shop  Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:05 pm by WaterBlaze

» ~Activity coordinator~Tournament Hosting
The Zennie Shop  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:15 pm by WaterBlaze

GLS Clan Music
Servers
* |GLS|* Clan Private Server The Zennie Shop  Uf5p
Top posters
Kid*Itachi
The Zennie Shop  I_vote_lcapThe Zennie Shop  I_voting_barThe Zennie Shop  I_vote_rcap 
TheBlackDuelist
The Zennie Shop  I_vote_lcapThe Zennie Shop  I_voting_barThe Zennie Shop  I_vote_rcap 
*|Mystic|*|Rizu|*
Tristan V
KingTymeek
Liger
Renegade
SuperSwag
*|GLS|*KillaMew
uzideath

The Zennie Shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheBlackDuelist
Admin
Admin
TheBlackDuelist

Zennie : 160852

The Zennie Shop  Empty
PostSubject: The Zennie Shop    The Zennie Shop  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:58 am

The Zennie Shop  Rqt2

Holla! It's time folks for the moment you have been waiting for. You've all been saving up your zennie just to purchase some of our exclusive gifts and it's time for your shopping spree's to begin, but first let me just break it down:

1.) To purchase an item that we are offering in the Zennie Shop, you must create a New Topic and label it "The Item Purchasing" obviously you would write whatever that item is in the name and say that you are purchasing it.

2.) You can purchase as many things as we have to offer as long as you have the Zennie to pay for them. So obviously no we do not take IOU's or "I'll pay ya in something else wink wink" NO, we do not do that here.

3.) Items will be granted to those who have purchased them within 24 hours. If the process takes longer than this than you are permitted to send PM's towards our staff and let them know about it.

4.) Under no circumstance will we be replace Zennie that was bought accidentally. If you make the topic, you are responsible for it and any mistakes or errors that are made are your own fault. However, if you would like another item instead of the one you asked for, then we can provide you with the Zennie that was taken and reship your gift.

Now, time for the purchases:

GLS Logo Addition - 3000 Zennie
Spoiler:

Character Purchases:

SSJ God Bardock - 12,000 Zennie
Spoiler:

Majin Vegito - 14,000 Zennie
Spoiler:

Golden Goku SSJ4 - 10,000 Zennie
Spoiler:

SSJGod Xicor - 8,000 Zennie
Spoiler:

SSJ God Goku - 30, 000 Zennie
Spoiler:

SSJ 6 Bardock - 15, 000 Zennie
Spoiler:

SSJ 5 Vegito - 18,000 Zennie
Spoiler:

Majin Goku (up to SSJ3) - 8,000 Zennie
Spoiler:

Ultimate Tenkaichi, Hero God Character - 10,000 Zennie
Spoiler:

Kakarot Version Goku - 7,000 Zennie
Spoiler:

Legendary SSJ5 God Broly - 20,000 Zennie
Spoiler:

SSJGod Vegito - 15,000 Zennie
Spoiler:

Now, these characters are banned from tournament use unless you purchase them from the shop. After you have purchased these characters from the shop, you are freely able to use them in tournaments, Z arena matches, and even the Z Tower.

Map Purchases

Clan Tournament Map - 4000 Zennie
Spoiler:

Dagger Dessert- 4500 Zennie
Spoiler:

The Palace - 3500 Zennie
Spoiler:

Tournament Stage Alpha - 3000 Zennie
Spoiler:

Kami's Lookout V 1 - 5000 Zennie
Spoiler:

Other World Tournament Stage - 5000 Zennie
Spoiler:

Tournament Stage Beta - 5000 Zennie
Spoiler:

For these map purchases, the maps that are listed here must be bought for a player to use them in the Z Arena matches. Once a player has bought them, they cannot challenge another player to a fight in that stage if the other player does not have the map. Even though technically you do have the map in ZeQ2, they must be purchased through the Zennie Shop to be accessible in tournament matches.

We will be adding in more rewards and purchases later down the road, so get posting everyone and earn your Zennie!
Back to top Go down
https://zeq2glsclan.canadian-forum.com

The Zennie Shop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan Activities :: Zennie Shop-
Jump to: