Rivals......................

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*|Mystic|*|Rizu|*
Guardian Z
Guardian Z

Zennie : 80086

PostSubject: Rivals......................   Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 am

guys here u tell who is ur best rival and why max 2 rivals and why u like to fight them and when ur rivary started
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*|GLS|*KillaMew
Elite Z
Elite Z

Zennie : 72869

PostSubject: Re: Rivals......................   Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:14 am

Rivals hmmmm

Itachi vs. KillaMew Rivalry
KillaMew vs. Rizu Rivalry
Rock vs. KillaMew Rivalry

Why because I will win and its always a good challenge to fight someone better than you

ELITE TAKING OUT LEGENDZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*|Mystic|*|Rizu|*
Guardian Z
Guardian Z

Zennie : 80086

PostSubject: Re: Rivals......................   Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:20 am

Rizu vs Uzi Rivalry
Rizu vs king Rivalry
Rizu vs itachi Rivalry

why because one of them is my teacher one taught me about speed melee and one is from my country my real rivary i want to surpass them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid*Itachi
Leader
Leader

Zennie : 87171

PostSubject: Re: Rivals......................   Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:00 am

Eh...

Rivals:
1.(XS)Minato (KidVegito,oldest bro): It's a back and forth struggle, Im better one day then he is better the next, just a cycle...
2.(Xs)Sasuke (my brother, not RL one). Lol, we get along well but, when it's time to fight no more dumbshit... :I

Don't feel like naming all of  them...you said top 2 anyway :I ( I picked these 2 cuz they are my best bros, I dont care if they are both in XS Clan... :I

Story of my rivalry with KidVegito :I
 My rivalry first started when I met KidVegito, I normally sparred with him to get better at the game, and more familiar with the controls. I stoped playing for a bit like about 2 weeks, after I started to replay Zeq2... :I, I was really rusty. Probably after a week I got back into the game, I regained most of my knowledge and skills, then I meet EliteSerpent( my old master). I was usually  the cocky type back then, so I start talking shit to Elite,  I ask to fight, and he kicks my ass. He says, "Blast, you need to back up you'r words. Would you like me to train you?". I had no choice but to say, yes, since I realised how good he was, I thought to my self, " I could use his training to beat Kid, and surpass him". 3 days later, I reunite with my bro, Kid Vegito, he says, " Hey man", before  I said hi, I requested a fight. As we are fighting, he notices my new technique, he asked me, " Hey Blasty, how did you get so good?". I reply saying, " I'm being trained by a  pro named EliteSerpent. He says, " I know Elite, Lol." I was surprised that he knew Elite,  coincidentally , Elite joins Darkssj3Goku's server. We both greet him, and from then on we got trained Under EliteSerpent, that's how my rivalry started with, my best bro KidVegito. ^_^, I know long as shit.  :I

A new rival O.o
(Note, this was like 2 months ago, I think)
This is just a quick story of, how me and my bro, (XS)Sasuke, became rivals, but also best friends.It all started off when,  I met his gay ass on DarkLord's server. That's the day I decided to change my name to Kid*Itachi, so as I'm fighting Kidvegito, Sasuke starts a random rage towards me and Kid =I. Sad... He  said," Omg, why does everyone have to use Naruto names now, Im the first to do that =/!!!" After we got done arguing, I go on enjin(a clan site thingy mah jiggy xD). I read his post about: Why  is every using Naruto names, Dida is Zetsu, Kidvegito is Minato, and Kidgogeta is now Kid Itachi like wtf. (what he said :I).  A day later, I add him on enjin, he says I was just kidding I wouldnt rage over names, I replyed saying, " (yh I forgot, Lol)". I post a comment saying, saying add me as a contact easy brother. From then on, we became best friends and rivals. ^_^

The reason why I fight them is, that I love the challenge. It gets kinda boring, when everytime you fight someone you end up kicking their ass :I. Kinda boring being so good sometimes, Sasuke also agreed with me on that one xD. Also it's funny fighting them too.

P.s: Sasuke is you'r are reading this bro, I just have to say, you're GAY! xD *Pokes forehead*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid*Itachi
Leader
Leader

Zennie : 87171

PostSubject: Re: Rivals......................   Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:41 am

That's how you tell an awesome story about you'r top rivals, Rizu and MewTwo. lol, nigga shit right there xD.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rivals......................   

Back to top Go down

Rivals......................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussion-
Jump to: