Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Notices
The Epic Map project Xw4p The Epic Map project 57jx The Epic Map project Klv4
Latest topics
» Hello world
The Epic Map project Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 7:27 pm by *|Mystic|*|Rizu|*

» My story here
The Epic Map project Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 8:14 am by GLSAsura6

» Memories of the good days
The Epic Map project Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 3:05 am by SsjKillEm

» GLS CLAN WILL RETURN
The Epic Map project Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:46 pm by *|ethan|*

» GLS clan is officially dead. =/
The Epic Map project Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 4:29 am by gonke19

» New "Activity Coordinator!"
The Epic Map project Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:37 am by WaterBlaze

» Guardian Z test request
The Epic Map project Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:45 pm by WaterBlaze

» Yell Game
The Epic Map project Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:05 pm by WaterBlaze

» ~Activity coordinator~Tournament Hosting
The Epic Map project Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:15 pm by WaterBlaze

GLS Clan Music
Servers
* |GLS|* Clan Private Server The Epic Map project Uf5p
Top posters
Kid*Itachi
The Epic Map project I_vote_lcapThe Epic Map project I_voting_barThe Epic Map project I_vote_rcap 
TheBlackDuelist
The Epic Map project I_vote_lcapThe Epic Map project I_voting_barThe Epic Map project I_vote_rcap 
*|Mystic|*|Rizu|*
Tristan V
KingTymeek
Liger
Renegade
SuperSwag
*|GLS|*KillaMew
uzideath

The Epic Map project

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tristan V
Guardian Z
Guardian Z
Tristan V

Zennie : 161444

The Epic Map project Empty
PostSubject: The Epic Map project   The Epic Map project Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:40 pm

Neo and I are working on a map project. We are doing research on software at the moment. This map project will compile all the maps that currently exist in the game ( the ones that actually work, not buggy maps ), and compile them onto Big Map. For one giagantic Dragon Ball Map. On big map, the height and depth into the ocean is just as great, as the actual length of the map.

Ideally, though not set in stone, we would like to put (Landing,RaditzaLanding,EarthCaynons,Laststand), which would natrually flow into an enlarged (DesertMap) in one area, then across a large amount of water (MisIslands,KameHB1,TourneyNoLimit), nearby (IslandCity,IslandCityMap), across from the city will be more (LandingMap Terrian ) , followed by a VERY VERY long fly up to (Kami's,TimeChamber) And of course, an even LONGER flight up into space. IF you ever tried to fly up big map, you know how long this can take, and will take longer because we are reducing the depth of the ocean to make from for more sky. Of course, there will be a large City Area (EastCity, TournamentMap) for tournaments. Further, there will be a portal in East City outside of Capsule Corp ( hopefully as a spaceship ) to three compiled Namek Maps.

To solve the problem of distance, when you die you spawn at Kami's Tower. At Kami's Tower there will be portals to every location on the map.

IF ANYONE, wants to get invovled in this project or knows about mapping tools. Let me know.
Back to top Go down

The Epic Map project
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements-
Jump to: