Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Notices
Battle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article Xw4p Battle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article 57jx Battle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article Klv4
Latest topics
» Hello world
Battle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 7:27 pm by *|Mystic|*|Rizu|*

» My story here
Battle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 8:14 am by GLSAsura6

» Memories of the good days
Battle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 3:05 am by SsjKillEm

» GLS CLAN WILL RETURN
Battle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:46 pm by *|ethan|*

» GLS clan is officially dead. =/
Battle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 4:29 am by gonke19

» New "Activity Coordinator!"
Battle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:37 am by WaterBlaze

» Guardian Z test request
Battle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:45 pm by WaterBlaze

» Yell Game
Battle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:05 pm by WaterBlaze

» ~Activity coordinator~Tournament Hosting
Battle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:15 pm by WaterBlaze

GLS Clan Music
Servers
* |GLS|* Clan Private Server Battle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article Uf5p
Top posters
Kid*Itachi
Battle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article I_vote_lcapBattle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article I_voting_barBattle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article I_vote_rcap 
TheBlackDuelist
Battle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article I_vote_lcapBattle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article I_voting_barBattle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article I_vote_rcap 
*|Mystic|*|Rizu|*
Tristan V
KingTymeek
Liger
Renegade
SuperSwag
*|GLS|*KillaMew
uzideath
Similar topics

Battle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*|GLS|*KillaMew
Elite Z
Elite Z
*|GLS|*KillaMew

Zennie : 150229

Battle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article Empty
PostSubject: Battle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article   Battle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:58 pm

There were two brothers who had major potential in their fighting skills. Both brothers were always training harder and harder to become the best. One day the parents of both brothers had separated the two brothers and didnt see each other for five years .Than SSJKillem found a group known for great fighting skills known as GLS. Two years passed while  in the group an SSJKillem fighting grew gigantically but little did he know a brother was in wait to come an join GLS. Now KillaMew was always fighting until he hears about GLS an joins them so he can be better but didn't recognize his brother when he saw him. On the other hand SSJKillem remembered KillaMew was his little brother but didn't say. In a week or two KillaMew gets into a new class called Elitez without a test to get in, KillaMew skill level was already passed that of a RookieZ and a WarriorZ. But soon after SSJKillem hears this he gains a dark hatred toward his little brother.  Twisted Evil  

P.S
Part two will be soon the whole story part was to make this post have some sweet suspension wanting you to continue reading this series

MewTwo Wins Over All
Back to top Go down
Kid*Itachi
Leader
Leader
Kid*Itachi

Zennie : 164531

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article   Battle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:34 pm

AHA, story time guys!
Back to top Go down
*|GLS|*KillaMew
Elite Z
Elite Z
*|GLS|*KillaMew

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article   Battle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:57 pm

LOL but its interesting though  Razz 

MewTwo Wins Over All
Back to top Go down
Kid*Itachi
Leader
Leader
Kid*Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article   Battle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:00 pm

yup!
Back to top Go down
Will C
Rookie Z
Rookie Z
Will C

Zennie : 148713

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article   Battle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:25 pm

This is cool!
Back to top Go down
Kid*Itachi
Leader
Leader
Kid*Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article   Battle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:37 pm

=/ *waits for part 2* xD
Back to top Go down
*|GLS|*KillaMew
Elite Z
Elite Z
*|GLS|*KillaMew

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article   Battle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:22 pm

XD i know i got you guys had to write the it out before i post it on the site. Hmmmm should i post on the same post or do a new post?

MewTwo Wins Over All
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article   Battle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Of The Killaz KillaMew vs. SSJKillem Read Article
Page 1 of 1