Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Notices
Water_Blaze is need of harsh training Xw4p Water_Blaze is need of harsh training 57jx Water_Blaze is need of harsh training Klv4
Latest topics
» Hello world
Water_Blaze is need of harsh training Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 7:27 pm by *|Mystic|*|Rizu|*

» My story here
Water_Blaze is need of harsh training Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 8:14 am by GLSAsura6

» Memories of the good days
Water_Blaze is need of harsh training Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 3:05 am by SsjKillEm

» GLS CLAN WILL RETURN
Water_Blaze is need of harsh training Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:46 pm by *|ethan|*

» GLS clan is officially dead. =/
Water_Blaze is need of harsh training Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 4:29 am by gonke19

» New "Activity Coordinator!"
Water_Blaze is need of harsh training Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:37 am by WaterBlaze

» Guardian Z test request
Water_Blaze is need of harsh training Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:45 pm by WaterBlaze

» Yell Game
Water_Blaze is need of harsh training Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:05 pm by WaterBlaze

» ~Activity coordinator~Tournament Hosting
Water_Blaze is need of harsh training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:15 pm by WaterBlaze

GLS Clan Music
Servers
* |GLS|* Clan Private Server Water_Blaze is need of harsh training Uf5p
Top posters
Kid*Itachi
Water_Blaze is need of harsh training I_vote_lcapWater_Blaze is need of harsh training I_voting_barWater_Blaze is need of harsh training I_vote_rcap 
TheBlackDuelist
Water_Blaze is need of harsh training I_vote_lcapWater_Blaze is need of harsh training I_voting_barWater_Blaze is need of harsh training I_vote_rcap 
*|Mystic|*|Rizu|*
Tristan V
KingTymeek
Liger
Renegade
SuperSwag
*|GLS|*KillaMew
uzideath