Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Notices
ZED - U | Z Enters Unity Xw4p ZED - U | Z Enters Unity 57jx ZED - U | Z Enters Unity Klv4
Latest topics
» Hello world
ZED - U | Z Enters Unity Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 7:27 pm by *|Mystic|*|Rizu|*

» My story here
ZED - U | Z Enters Unity Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 8:14 am by GLSAsura6

» Memories of the good days
ZED - U | Z Enters Unity Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 3:05 am by SsjKillEm

» GLS CLAN WILL RETURN
ZED - U | Z Enters Unity Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:46 pm by *|ethan|*

» GLS clan is officially dead. =/
ZED - U | Z Enters Unity Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 4:29 am by gonke19

» New "Activity Coordinator!"
ZED - U | Z Enters Unity Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:37 am by WaterBlaze

» Guardian Z test request
ZED - U | Z Enters Unity Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:45 pm by WaterBlaze

» Yell Game
ZED - U | Z Enters Unity Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:05 pm by WaterBlaze

» ~Activity coordinator~Tournament Hosting
ZED - U | Z Enters Unity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:15 pm by WaterBlaze

GLS Clan Music
Servers
* |GLS|* Clan Private Server ZED - U | Z Enters Unity Uf5p
Top posters
Kid*Itachi
ZED - U | Z Enters Unity I_vote_lcapZED - U | Z Enters Unity I_voting_barZED - U | Z Enters Unity I_vote_rcap 
TheBlackDuelist
ZED - U | Z Enters Unity I_vote_lcapZED - U | Z Enters Unity I_voting_barZED - U | Z Enters Unity I_vote_rcap 
*|Mystic|*|Rizu|*
Tristan V
KingTymeek
Liger
Renegade
SuperSwag
*|GLS|*KillaMew
uzideath

ZED - U | Z Enters Unity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyrider
Elite Z
Elite Z
Skyrider

Zennie : 155296

ZED - U | Z Enters Unity Empty
PostSubject: ZED - U | Z Enters Unity   ZED - U | Z Enters Unity Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:03 pm

Hi, I'd to take the time to advertise a game in development. It was made the ZEQ2 player known as Aravind. He's been making it for a little while now. It's a game on the Unity engine. ZED-U which stands for Z Enters Unity. The game is in Prealpha stage. The game will be in Alpha when it's released for the public on the 19th of September. The very next release will be Alpha and will have a lot of systems made and overhauled for awesomeness.

The forum: http://zedu.zeq2.com/forums/
The blog: http://zedu.zeq2.com/
The ModDB page: http://www.moddb.com/games/z-enters-unity/#4109710
ZED-U channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/dante5062

The forum is hosted and created by the creator of ZEQ2, Zeth aka Bradless. All of the game's videos are posted on Aravind's channel. Thank you for your time. Please check out the game and play it when the prealpha version is released for public. I do feel the need to note that the game is currently in the prealpha stage. A lot needs to be done with the game before it is perfectly awesome and flawless.
Back to top Go down

ZED - U | Z Enters Unity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Games-
Jump to: