Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Notices
Colt trying to steal our members Xw4p Colt trying to steal our members 57jx Colt trying to steal our members Klv4
Latest topics
» Hello world
Colt trying to steal our members Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 7:27 pm by *|Mystic|*|Rizu|*

» My story here
Colt trying to steal our members Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 8:14 am by GLSAsura6

» Memories of the good days
Colt trying to steal our members Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 3:05 am by SsjKillEm

» GLS CLAN WILL RETURN
Colt trying to steal our members Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:46 pm by *|ethan|*

» GLS clan is officially dead. =/
Colt trying to steal our members Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 4:29 am by gonke19

» New "Activity Coordinator!"
Colt trying to steal our members Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:37 am by WaterBlaze

» Guardian Z test request
Colt trying to steal our members Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:45 pm by WaterBlaze

» Yell Game
Colt trying to steal our members Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:05 pm by WaterBlaze

» ~Activity coordinator~Tournament Hosting
Colt trying to steal our members Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:15 pm by WaterBlaze

GLS Clan Music
Servers
* |GLS|* Clan Private Server Colt trying to steal our members Uf5p
Top posters
Kid*Itachi
Colt trying to steal our members I_vote_lcapColt trying to steal our members I_voting_barColt trying to steal our members I_vote_rcap 
TheBlackDuelist
Colt trying to steal our members I_vote_lcapColt trying to steal our members I_voting_barColt trying to steal our members I_vote_rcap 
*|Mystic|*|Rizu|*
Tristan V
KingTymeek
Liger
Renegade
SuperSwag
*|GLS|*KillaMew
uzideath

Colt trying to steal our members

Go down 
+3
KingTymeek
TheBlackDuelist
DarkLord
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkLord
Rookie Z
Rookie Z
DarkLord

Zennie : 156258

Colt trying to steal our members Empty
PostSubject: Colt trying to steal our members   Colt trying to steal our members Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:35 pm

Everytime im on with him he is trying to steal our clan members and make them join fec clan. He says things like how "gls doesnt even train" or "fec is the best" and im getting tired of it. What do you guys think about this?
Back to top Go down
TheBlackDuelist
Admin
Admin
TheBlackDuelist

Zennie : 161692

PostSubject: Re: Colt trying to steal our members   Colt trying to steal our members Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:01 pm

Well in a sense he is right, we haven't been really active in recruiting or training for that matter, but in no way do I encourage him to do crap like this. We're just going to have to try harder.
Back to top Go down
https://zeq2glsclan.canadian-forum.com
KingTymeek
Elite Z
Elite Z
KingTymeek

Zennie : 159872

PostSubject: Re: Colt trying to steal our members   Colt trying to steal our members Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:23 pm

Here you guys recruit while I fix my hamachi, then I will train our new recruits after my hamachi is fixed. I tried to make friends with Colt but it didn't work out so now I just have to kick his *ss again.
Back to top Go down
*|Red*Widdow|*
Warrior Z
Warrior Z
*|Red*Widdow|*

Zennie : 154735

PostSubject: Re: Colt trying to steal our members   Colt trying to steal our members Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 6:57 pm

I suppose i can assist with training also.
Back to top Go down
SuperSwag
SuperSwag

Zennie : 158274

PostSubject: Re: Colt trying to steal our members   Colt trying to steal our members Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:55 pm

this colt we speak of what is his full name.?
because i have heard of him before. anyway he is weak his clan should not be a threat to GLS

if in that case WE TRAIN NON STOP.
LIVE ON GLS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DarkLord
Rookie Z
Rookie Z
DarkLord

PostSubject: Re: Colt trying to steal our members   Colt trying to steal our members Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:01 pm

Well, he used to be in our clan. If you check the members list you'll find his name "Colton35".
Back to top Go down
KingTymeek
Elite Z
Elite Z
KingTymeek

PostSubject: Re: Colt trying to steal our members   Colt trying to steal our members Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:13 pm

Well right now leave Colt alone. Just let me handle this, DO NOT interfere unless Me or Themas says so. It's working out smoothly now.
Back to top Go down
Kid*Itachi
Leader
Leader
Kid*Itachi

Zennie : 165371

PostSubject: Re: Colt trying to steal our members   Colt trying to steal our members Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:03 pm

-_-. If I hear about this Colt fucker again I will be pissed,
and handle this. Just tell me waht server he is normally on!
Back to top Go down
DarkLord
Rookie Z
Rookie Z
DarkLord

PostSubject: Re: Colt trying to steal our members   Colt trying to steal our members Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:17 pm

Darkssj3goky, but kingtymeek is right. He doesnt seem to be really doing it anymore so maybe we should just leave it alone for now.
Back to top Go down
uzideath
Warrior Z
Warrior Z

Zennie : 160130

PostSubject: Re: Colt trying to steal our members   Colt trying to steal our members Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:29 am

I cant fight good enough but i have kicked colt's ass millions of times yesterday
It might be that have i gotten strong or he is jst a noob????
Back to top Go down
Kid*Itachi
Leader
Leader
Kid*Itachi

Zennie : 165371

PostSubject: Re: Colt trying to steal our members   Colt trying to steal our members Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 5:54 pm

U gotten better
Back to top Go down
uzideath
Warrior Z
Warrior Z

Zennie : 160130

PostSubject: Re: Colt trying to steal our members   Colt trying to steal our members Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:53 am

thx for reasurrung me:D 
Back to top Go down
KingTymeek
Elite Z
Elite Z
KingTymeek

PostSubject: Re: Colt trying to steal our members   Colt trying to steal our members Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:54 pm

Just leave the Colt situation alone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colt trying to steal our members   Colt trying to steal our members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colt trying to steal our members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussion-
Jump to: