Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Notices
Kazuma's Introduction  Xw4p Kazuma's Introduction  57jx Kazuma's Introduction  Klv4
Latest topics
» Hello world
Kazuma's Introduction  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 7:27 pm by *|Mystic|*|Rizu|*

» My story here
Kazuma's Introduction  Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 8:14 am by GLSAsura6

» Memories of the good days
Kazuma's Introduction  Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 3:05 am by SsjKillEm

» GLS CLAN WILL RETURN
Kazuma's Introduction  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:46 pm by *|ethan|*

» GLS clan is officially dead. =/
Kazuma's Introduction  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 4:29 am by gonke19

» New "Activity Coordinator!"
Kazuma's Introduction  Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:37 am by WaterBlaze

» Guardian Z test request
Kazuma's Introduction  Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:45 pm by WaterBlaze

» Yell Game
Kazuma's Introduction  Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:05 pm by WaterBlaze

» ~Activity coordinator~Tournament Hosting
Kazuma's Introduction  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:15 pm by WaterBlaze

GLS Clan Music
Servers
* |GLS|* Clan Private Server Kazuma's Introduction  Uf5p
Top posters
Kid*Itachi
Kazuma's Introduction  I_vote_lcapKazuma's Introduction  I_voting_barKazuma's Introduction  I_vote_rcap 
TheBlackDuelist
Kazuma's Introduction  I_vote_lcapKazuma's Introduction  I_voting_barKazuma's Introduction  I_vote_rcap 
*|Mystic|*|Rizu|*
Tristan V
KingTymeek
Liger
Renegade
SuperSwag
*|GLS|*KillaMew
uzideath

Kazuma's Introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Katsuma-Kegawa
Warrior Z
Warrior Z
Katsuma-Kegawa

Zennie : 151756

Kazuma's Introduction  Empty
PostSubject: Kazuma's Introduction    Kazuma's Introduction  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:06 pm

Hey there guys. I have been playing ZEQ2 for about two weeks now. And I saw this clan. And I dont like being by my self anymore and I want to make some friends. So I wanted to join up. My in game name is Kazuma. I tend to help others out. I met the owner of the clan today. And I asked him how I can join so he told me to come to the website. So here i am. If anyone wants to get a hold of me im on skype alot. My skype name is Nick.Giacoletti. Fill free to add me if you want.
Back to top Go down
Tristan V
Guardian Z
Guardian Z
Tristan V

Zennie : 161724

PostSubject: Re: Kazuma's Introduction    Kazuma's Introduction  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:30 pm

KAZUMA! GLAD TO HAVE YOU BRO! SO GLAD YOU JOINED!
Back to top Go down
TheBlackDuelist
Admin
Admin
TheBlackDuelist

Zennie : 161972

PostSubject: Re: Kazuma's Introduction    Kazuma's Introduction  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:47 pm

Welcome to the clan Kazuma, it's great to have another member who is eager to meet us.
Back to top Go down
https://zeq2glsclan.canadian-forum.com
Nikkie the Dictator
Rookie Z
Rookie Z
Nikkie the Dictator

Zennie : 156296

PostSubject: Re: Kazuma's Introduction    Kazuma's Introduction  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 2:31 am

Hi Kazuma, welcome to the clan! I hope you have a wonderful time in this clan of ours Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazuma's Introduction    Kazuma's Introduction  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kazuma's Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introductions-
Jump to: