Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Notices
Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?  Xw4p Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?  57jx Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?  Klv4
Latest topics
» Hello world
Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 7:27 pm by *|Mystic|*|Rizu|*

» My story here
Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?  Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 8:14 am by GLSAsura6

» Memories of the good days
Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?  Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 3:05 am by SsjKillEm

» GLS CLAN WILL RETURN
Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:46 pm by *|ethan|*

» GLS clan is officially dead. =/
Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 4:29 am by gonke19

» New "Activity Coordinator!"
Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?  Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:37 am by WaterBlaze

» Guardian Z test request
Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?  Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:45 pm by WaterBlaze

» Yell Game
Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?  Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:05 pm by WaterBlaze

» ~Activity coordinator~Tournament Hosting
Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:15 pm by WaterBlaze

GLS Clan Music
Servers
* |GLS|* Clan Private Server Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?  Uf5p
Top posters
Kid*Itachi
Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?  I_vote_lcapWhich character would you want to see integrated into the game?  I_voting_barWhich character would you want to see integrated into the game?  I_vote_rcap 
TheBlackDuelist
Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?  I_vote_lcapWhich character would you want to see integrated into the game?  I_voting_barWhich character would you want to see integrated into the game?  I_vote_rcap 
*|Mystic|*|Rizu|*
Tristan V
KingTymeek
Liger
Renegade
SuperSwag
*|GLS|*KillaMew
uzideath
Similar topics

Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?

Go down 
+3
Sub-Zero
Liger
TheBlackDuelist
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlackDuelist
Admin
Admin
TheBlackDuelist

Zennie : 161972

Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?  Empty
PostSubject: Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?    Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:31 am

As the title says, which character (from any game) would you most like to see in this game, kicking some serious ass?

If I was going to pick, it would probably be Mario lol. I would laugh my ass of watching him shoot people with fireballs and jump on top of them to "level" up. lol.
Back to top Go down
https://zeq2glsclan.canadian-forum.com
Liger
Liger

Zennie : 156366

PostSubject: Re: Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?    Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:32 am

As always master, your opinion is a great one. From my robotic point of view, I would rejoice in seeing the Pirate Hunter Zoro in a game like this from his expertise fighting skills and his amazing Santoryu (Three Sword Style) techniques.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Rookie Z
Rookie Z
Sub-Zero

Zennie : 156472

PostSubject: Re: Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?    Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:21 pm

Superman so the Goku vs. Superman shit can be settled Razz.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackDuelist
Admin
Admin
TheBlackDuelist

Zennie : 161972

PostSubject: Re: Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?    Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:33 pm

^ Lol now that would actually be funny to see. Superman pullin off his laser beams and goku using his Kamehameha wave to screw his shit up.
Back to top Go down
https://zeq2glsclan.canadian-forum.com
Kid*Itachi
Leader
Leader
Kid*Itachi

Zennie : 165651

PostSubject: Re: Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?    Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:53 pm

Well heat vision can only expand in width not in size. So heat vision is of no use for superman in that fight. Also superman wouldn't over use heat vision because it drains his power he gets from the sun even faster.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkendStar
Rookie Z
Rookie Z
TheDarkendStar

Zennie : 155740

PostSubject: Re: Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?    Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:39 pm

I want to see sora did anyone even have to guess.
Back to top Go down
uzideath
Warrior Z
Warrior Z

Zennie : 160410

PostSubject: Re: Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?    Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:21 am

How abt Tom and Jerry
Back to top Go down
Nikkie the Dictator
Rookie Z
Rookie Z
Nikkie the Dictator

Zennie : 156296

PostSubject: Re: Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?    Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:23 pm

Some form of young adult Chi Chi, like they did in Super Dragon Ball Z.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?    Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which character would you want to see integrated into the game?
Page 1 of 1