HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Important Notices
TitanDBZ's Introduction to GLS! Xw4p TitanDBZ's Introduction to GLS! 57jx TitanDBZ's Introduction to GLS! Klv4
Latest topics
» My story here
TitanDBZ's Introduction to GLS! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 8:14 am by GLSAsura6

» Memories of the good days
TitanDBZ's Introduction to GLS! Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 3:05 am by SsjKillEm

» GLS CLAN WILL RETURN
TitanDBZ's Introduction to GLS! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:46 pm by *|ethan|*

» GLS clan is officially dead. =/
TitanDBZ's Introduction to GLS! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 4:29 am by gonke19

» New "Activity Coordinator!"
TitanDBZ's Introduction to GLS! Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:37 am by WaterBlaze

» Guardian Z test request
TitanDBZ's Introduction to GLS! Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:45 pm by WaterBlaze

» Yell Game
TitanDBZ's Introduction to GLS! Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:05 pm by WaterBlaze

» ~Activity coordinator~Tournament Hosting
TitanDBZ's Introduction to GLS! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:15 pm by WaterBlaze

»  Assigning leader task
TitanDBZ's Introduction to GLS! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:37 pm by WaterBlaze

GLS Clan Music
Servers
* |GLS|* Clan Private Server TitanDBZ's Introduction to GLS! Uf5p
Top posters
Kid*Itachi
TitanDBZ's Introduction to GLS! I_vote_lcapTitanDBZ's Introduction to GLS! I_voting_barTitanDBZ's Introduction to GLS! I_vote_rcap 
TheBlackDuelist
TitanDBZ's Introduction to GLS! I_vote_lcapTitanDBZ's Introduction to GLS! I_voting_barTitanDBZ's Introduction to GLS! I_vote_rcap 
*|Mystic|*|Rizu|*
Tristan V
KingTymeek
Liger
Renegade
SuperSwag
*|GLS|*KillaMew
uzideath
Similar topics

TitanDBZ's Introduction to GLS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TitanDBZ
Rookie Z
Rookie Z
TitanDBZ

Zennie : 84553

TitanDBZ's Introduction to GLS! Empty
PostSubject: TitanDBZ's Introduction to GLS!   TitanDBZ's Introduction to GLS! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:06 pm

Hey GLS members and ZEQ2 users, Iv'e kinda just started playing ZEQ2 lite Revolution 5 and I love it. Iv'e been a DBZ fan for about 5 years now and so far it's my favorite show/series that Iv'e ever watched. I first met Tristan AKA Tristan V, and he was a really nice guy, so I decided to try and make an effort on joining GLS because iv'e seen them in many servers like DARKLORD'S PARADISE, and figured they were a good clan. I also started to face some of the members in a tourney on Tristan's server and to my surprise, I actually survived in the tourney and beat some of them! My new in game name as of now is *|GLS|*|Titan|* As suggested by Kid Gogeta. I'm glad to be apart of this clan and hope to make good friends with some of you!
Back to top Go down
TheBlackDuelist
Admin
Admin
TheBlackDuelist

Zennie : 95892

PostSubject: Re: TitanDBZ's Introduction to GLS!   TitanDBZ's Introduction to GLS! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:45 am

Welcome to the clan Titan! Your always welcome and I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I am Nexus, the local Admin and Badass and I welcome you with open arms.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send them my way.

TitanDBZ's Introduction to GLS! Tbd_sig_by_lokos1-d5s5ppt

TitanDBZ's Introduction to GLS! Tbd_by_lokos1-d5u8y04
Back to top Go down
https://zeq2glsclan.canadian-forum.com
Kid*Itachi
Leader
Leader
Kid*Itachi

Zennie : 99571

PostSubject: Re: TitanDBZ's Introduction to GLS!   TitanDBZ's Introduction to GLS! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:17 am

YAY, A NEW SON! ^_^ xD

*|Mystic|*|Rizu|*
Guardian Z
Guardian Z
*|Mystic|*|Rizu|*

Zennie : 92486

PostSubject: Re: TitanDBZ's Introduction to GLS!   TitanDBZ's Introduction to GLS! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:39 am

we will train alot man iam the weakest in GLS lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TitanDBZ's Introduction to GLS!   TitanDBZ's Introduction to GLS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TitanDBZ's Introduction to GLS!
Page 1 of 1