Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Notices
KillaMew Intorduction Xw4p KillaMew Intorduction 57jx KillaMew Intorduction Klv4
Latest topics
» Hello world
KillaMew Intorduction Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 7:27 pm by *|Mystic|*|Rizu|*

» My story here
KillaMew Intorduction Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 8:14 am by GLSAsura6

» Memories of the good days
KillaMew Intorduction Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 3:05 am by SsjKillEm

» GLS CLAN WILL RETURN
KillaMew Intorduction Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:46 pm by *|ethan|*

» GLS clan is officially dead. =/
KillaMew Intorduction Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 4:29 am by gonke19

» New "Activity Coordinator!"
KillaMew Intorduction Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:37 am by WaterBlaze

» Guardian Z test request
KillaMew Intorduction Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:45 pm by WaterBlaze

» Yell Game
KillaMew Intorduction Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:05 pm by WaterBlaze

» ~Activity coordinator~Tournament Hosting
KillaMew Intorduction Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:15 pm by WaterBlaze

GLS Clan Music
Servers
* |GLS|* Clan Private Server KillaMew Intorduction Uf5p
Top posters
Kid*Itachi
KillaMew Intorduction I_vote_lcapKillaMew Intorduction I_voting_barKillaMew Intorduction I_vote_rcap 
TheBlackDuelist
KillaMew Intorduction I_vote_lcapKillaMew Intorduction I_voting_barKillaMew Intorduction I_vote_rcap 
*|Mystic|*|Rizu|*
Tristan V
KingTymeek
Liger
Renegade
SuperSwag
*|GLS|*KillaMew
uzideath

KillaMew Intorduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*|GLS|*KillaMew
Elite Z
Elite Z
*|GLS|*KillaMew

Zennie : 150189

KillaMew Intorduction Empty
PostSubject: KillaMew Intorduction   KillaMew Intorduction Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:40 pm

Hey everyone. I have been playing Zeq2 for a while and I always will see GLS clan. Than I was always fighting them just to get better and be good in the game.At one point I was thinking that I was good until I went in a melee fight with one of the top guys in GLS. Back when I had my Revo name. Later on in time I learned some more things about melee in zeq2. After that I wanted to join GLS. A member of GLS, Tristan told me how to join. Now I can become even better and support the Clan. I am glad I joined the clan. GLS FOREVER!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
TheBlackDuelist
Admin
Admin
TheBlackDuelist

Zennie : 160812

PostSubject: Re: KillaMew Intorduction   KillaMew Intorduction Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:56 pm

I welcome you to the infamous GLS Clan. My name is NExus, I am an admin over here. It's a pleasure to see more members join the ranks of our clan. Please, if you have any questions or anything you need cleared up, make a topic and I'll be sure to answer it.

Enjoy your stay Smile
Back to top Go down
https://zeq2glsclan.canadian-forum.com
Kid*Itachi
Leader
Leader
Kid*Itachi

Zennie : 164491

PostSubject: Re: KillaMew Intorduction   KillaMew Intorduction Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:02 pm

Hey KillaMew, I'm you'r clan leader KidGogeta (KidItachi), hope you enjoy my clan bro. ^_^ cheers
Back to top Go down
Kid*Itachi
Leader
Leader
Kid*Itachi

Zennie : 164491

PostSubject: Re: KillaMew Intorduction   KillaMew Intorduction Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:04 pm

If you need any training, just ask me or Josh and Rocksoild, 2 of my top students. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KillaMew Intorduction   KillaMew Intorduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KillaMew Intorduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introductions-
Jump to: