Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Notices
God Like Saiyans, the animated series.  Xw4p God Like Saiyans, the animated series.  57jx God Like Saiyans, the animated series.  Klv4
Latest topics
» Hello world
God Like Saiyans, the animated series.  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 7:27 pm by *|Mystic|*|Rizu|*

» My story here
God Like Saiyans, the animated series.  Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 8:14 am by GLSAsura6

» Memories of the good days
God Like Saiyans, the animated series.  Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 3:05 am by SsjKillEm

» GLS CLAN WILL RETURN
God Like Saiyans, the animated series.  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:46 pm by *|ethan|*

» GLS clan is officially dead. =/
God Like Saiyans, the animated series.  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 4:29 am by gonke19

» New "Activity Coordinator!"
God Like Saiyans, the animated series.  Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:37 am by WaterBlaze

» Guardian Z test request
God Like Saiyans, the animated series.  Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:45 pm by WaterBlaze

» Yell Game
God Like Saiyans, the animated series.  Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:05 pm by WaterBlaze

» ~Activity coordinator~Tournament Hosting
God Like Saiyans, the animated series.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:15 pm by WaterBlaze

GLS Clan Music
Servers
* |GLS|* Clan Private Server God Like Saiyans, the animated series.  Uf5p
Top posters
Kid*Itachi
God Like Saiyans, the animated series.  I_vote_lcapGod Like Saiyans, the animated series.  I_voting_barGod Like Saiyans, the animated series.  I_vote_rcap 
TheBlackDuelist
God Like Saiyans, the animated series.  I_vote_lcapGod Like Saiyans, the animated series.  I_voting_barGod Like Saiyans, the animated series.  I_vote_rcap 
*|Mystic|*|Rizu|*
Tristan V
KingTymeek
Liger
Renegade
SuperSwag
*|GLS|*KillaMew
uzideath

God Like Saiyans, the animated series.

Go down 
+2
Nikkie the Dictator
TheBlackDuelist
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlackDuelist
Admin
Admin
TheBlackDuelist

Zennie : 160812

God Like Saiyans, the animated series.  Empty
PostSubject: God Like Saiyans, the animated series.    God Like Saiyans, the animated series.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 9:54 pm

God Like Saiyans, the animated series.  Kj5p

As some of you may know, a few of the members of the GLS clan are working on an animated series (unrelated to anything that's actually happened in this clan) based around a clan of the same name. The idea started in September of 2013 and since Skyrider joined in January of 2014, a lot has changed and a lot of our plans and scripts have been turned upside down on its own head. So the show is in early stages once again. We're using a kind of combination between LSW and LSWi sprites.

The members working on the series such as:
Kid*Itachi
Skyrider
Nexus
Nikkiethedictator
ThemasZ2

We're going to be using voice actors in this series instead of having all the dialogue read. So that's one reason to post the characters' appearance to get people who can audition for the series. We'd also appreciate more animators and other people who can contribute.

While this list and the character's appearance MAY change in the future, there are some character designs to show off. It's also not every character in the series, just the GLS members. There aren't a whole lot of GLS members in the series and a few of them aren't based on any actual members.

Jaiken Aoki [Ruthless]: He is based on Kid*Itachi
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img6/3438/6g5w.png
Senshu [Nexus]: He's based on Nexus (TheBlackDuelist) and doesn't have a last name. It's going to be dealt with at a later time.
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img19/1/gqa6.png
Anase Kobayashi [Skyrider]: He's based on Skyrider and we're having some issues with his avatar. It's still being made. (No Design Yet)
Katsumi Ando [Indigo]: She is owned by Nikkiethedictator. The alias she goes by in GLS isn't really an option to be used in the series and thus is created based on other factors. Her character's first name also is not created using an amalgamation of the person's real name.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/v2/80x120q90/593/mx2k.png
Mari Tanaka: She is not based on anyone and is thus an imaginary character.
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img268/3630/euvk.png
Themas Fukuda: He is Based on ThemasZ2. We also do not have a code name for him and we're also not certain if "Themas" should be his first name or code name.
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img21/4470/uxda.png
Lance Slater: He is also an imaginary character (I.E. not based on or owned by an actual GLS member). He had an American (or at the very least, not Japanese) first name so we gave him an American last name.
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img706/2944/hfaq.png

There's still a bit of debate going on about character's names along with the codename idea. So be prepared to see the information on this post edited and changed, or to see later replies stating the changes which no longer match the main post.

There's more information to be added and will be updated in the future! Please keep an eye out as we need to decide whether or not to edit the main post when we have new information or give replies with the new info.
Back to top Go down
https://zeq2glsclan.canadian-forum.com
Nikkie the Dictator
Rookie Z
Rookie Z
Nikkie the Dictator

Zennie : 155136

PostSubject: Re: God Like Saiyans, the animated series.    God Like Saiyans, the animated series.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:52 am

I'm surprised that no one has commented on this post yet, I thought it was supposed to be this giant fantabulous thing.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackDuelist
Admin
Admin
TheBlackDuelist

Zennie : 160812

PostSubject: Re: God Like Saiyans, the animated series.    God Like Saiyans, the animated series.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:20 am

Lol Nicole, I told you guys already. Most of the users here are only interested in Zeq2 because they're children and have no idea how to do sprites and stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://zeq2glsclan.canadian-forum.com
*|Kid*Vegetto|*
Rookie Z
Rookie Z
*|Kid*Vegetto|*

Zennie : 148216

PostSubject: Re: God Like Saiyans, the animated series.    God Like Saiyans, the animated series.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:56 am

i bet that if rizu was here he should have posted here he is my master by the way 1 request can make his player?
Back to top Go down
Nikkie the Dictator
Rookie Z
Rookie Z
Nikkie the Dictator

Zennie : 155136

PostSubject: Re: God Like Saiyans, the animated series.    God Like Saiyans, the animated series.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:11 pm

Shhhh Nexus, they will get suspicious of your true feelings.

And Kid Vegetto, the thing is, we aren't looking for spriters anymore, since we have enough of those, and we aren't adding any more characters. Instead, we need voice actors for characters that don't have one, and good animators to lift some of the pressure off of Nexus' shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Kid*Itachi
Leader
Leader
Kid*Itachi

Zennie : 164491

PostSubject: Re: God Like Saiyans, the animated series.    God Like Saiyans, the animated series.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:42 am

Wtf who is that kid vegetto guy, I know he isnt my bro Kid Vegito, since the names are spelled differently.
Back to top Go down
Skyrider
Elite Z
Elite Z
Skyrider

Zennie : 155296

PostSubject: Re: God Like Saiyans, the animated series.    God Like Saiyans, the animated series.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:08 pm

Anase Kobayashi: https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img36/175/uyse.png

Anase now has a character design (although this is several days old. So it's not new)
Back to top Go down
Skyrider
Elite Z
Elite Z
Skyrider

PostSubject: Re: God Like Saiyans, the animated series.    God Like Saiyans, the animated series.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:56 pm

This is one of Nicole's comics involving the people working. Nicole's favorite DBZ character is Vegito so she wears his outfit. Mine is Trunks. So I'm wearing his outfit (except it's recolored blue since it's my favorite). This was back when we were working on the Anase character design.
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img829/558/z1xg.png
Back to top Go down
Skyrider
Elite Z
Elite Z
Skyrider

PostSubject: Re: God Like Saiyans, the animated series.    God Like Saiyans, the animated series.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:02 pm

This comic is making fun of someone who came crying to Nicole. On the off chance he/she doesn't want to be embarrassed, I shall keep his/her identity a secret. Although if he/she wants to get all pissy on the forums for the GLS series about being mocked, then he/she is free to reveal his/her identity.
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img208/3291/hxro.png

Just fyi, it's either because Ruthless once went by "KidGogeta" that he wears a fusion outfit, or because it's his favorite character. Either way, he wears a fusion outfit in the comics. Speaking of, that's also his character "Jaiken".
Back to top Go down
Skyrider
Elite Z
Elite Z
Skyrider

PostSubject: Re: God Like Saiyans, the animated series.    God Like Saiyans, the animated series.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:06 pm

As the last (or, at least I hope it's the last) piece of information I'm giving out today, here's the title of episode one, along with a title card.
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img691/8724/9jsx.png

NOTE: This image may potentially be resized to fit with a 16:9 aspect ratio when used in the actual episode.
Back to top Go down
Skyrider
Elite Z
Elite Z
Skyrider

PostSubject: Re: God Like Saiyans, the animated series.    God Like Saiyans, the animated series.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:09 pm

So.... we're switching to tumblr for our news outlets. If there are any clan members who aren't ghosts and or shitty who care, you'll sub to the tumblr. It's under construction, of course. So give it a little while- while we prepare it.
Back to top Go down
Skyrider
Elite Z
Elite Z
Skyrider

PostSubject: Re: God Like Saiyans, the animated series.    God Like Saiyans, the animated series.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:09 pm

http://godlikesaiyans.tumblr.com/
I forgot to link the tumblr.
Back to top Go down
SuperSwag
SuperSwag

Zennie : 157394

PostSubject: Re: God Like Saiyans, the animated series.    God Like Saiyans, the animated series.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:53 pm

Hehe Lol Hey everyone i have seen some WIP (work in progress) and it is comin along quite nicely This will be good as we have some very good animators Best of luck

SuperSwag.

(PS) Sorry for not being on lately i have had school and stuff but i am going to try my hardest to get back on. Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Like Saiyans, the animated series.    God Like Saiyans, the animated series.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God Like Saiyans, the animated series.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements-
Jump to: