HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Important Notices
New GLS, I want to learn Melee but dont know where to start. Xw4p New GLS, I want to learn Melee but dont know where to start. 57jx New GLS, I want to learn Melee but dont know where to start. Klv4
Latest topics
» My story here
New GLS, I want to learn Melee but dont know where to start. Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 8:14 am by GLSAsura6

» Memories of the good days
New GLS, I want to learn Melee but dont know where to start. Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 3:05 am by SsjKillEm

» GLS CLAN WILL RETURN
New GLS, I want to learn Melee but dont know where to start. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:46 pm by *|ethan|*

» GLS clan is officially dead. =/
New GLS, I want to learn Melee but dont know where to start. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 4:29 am by gonke19

» New "Activity Coordinator!"
New GLS, I want to learn Melee but dont know where to start. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:37 am by WaterBlaze

» Guardian Z test request
New GLS, I want to learn Melee but dont know where to start. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:45 pm by WaterBlaze

» Yell Game
New GLS, I want to learn Melee but dont know where to start. Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:05 pm by WaterBlaze

» ~Activity coordinator~Tournament Hosting
New GLS, I want to learn Melee but dont know where to start. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:15 pm by WaterBlaze

»  Assigning leader task
New GLS, I want to learn Melee but dont know where to start. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:37 pm by WaterBlaze

GLS Clan Music
Servers
* |GLS|* Clan Private Server New GLS, I want to learn Melee but dont know where to start. Uf5p
Top posters
Kid*Itachi
New GLS, I want to learn Melee but dont know where to start. I_vote_lcapNew GLS, I want to learn Melee but dont know where to start. I_voting_barNew GLS, I want to learn Melee but dont know where to start. I_vote_rcap 
TheBlackDuelist
New GLS, I want to learn Melee but dont know where to start. I_vote_lcapNew GLS, I want to learn Melee but dont know where to start. I_voting_barNew GLS, I want to learn Melee but dont know where to start. I_vote_rcap 
*|Mystic|*|Rizu|*
Tristan V
KingTymeek
Liger
Renegade
SuperSwag
*|GLS|*KillaMew
uzideath