Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Notices
Welcome to the Legend Z's Xw4p Welcome to the Legend Z's 57jx Welcome to the Legend Z's Klv4
Latest topics
» Hello world
Welcome to the Legend Z's Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 7:27 pm by *|Mystic|*|Rizu|*

» My story here
Welcome to the Legend Z's Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 8:14 am by GLSAsura6

» Memories of the good days
Welcome to the Legend Z's Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 3:05 am by SsjKillEm

» GLS CLAN WILL RETURN
Welcome to the Legend Z's Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:46 pm by *|ethan|*

» GLS clan is officially dead. =/
Welcome to the Legend Z's Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 4:29 am by gonke19

» New "Activity Coordinator!"
Welcome to the Legend Z's Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:37 am by WaterBlaze

» Guardian Z test request
Welcome to the Legend Z's Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:45 pm by WaterBlaze

» Yell Game
Welcome to the Legend Z's Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:05 pm by WaterBlaze

» ~Activity coordinator~Tournament Hosting
Welcome to the Legend Z's Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:15 pm by WaterBlaze

GLS Clan Music
Servers
* |GLS|* Clan Private Server Welcome to the Legend Z's Uf5p
Top posters
Kid*Itachi
Welcome to the Legend Z's I_vote_lcapWelcome to the Legend Z's I_voting_barWelcome to the Legend Z's I_vote_rcap 
TheBlackDuelist
Welcome to the Legend Z's I_vote_lcapWelcome to the Legend Z's I_voting_barWelcome to the Legend Z's I_vote_rcap 
*|Mystic|*|Rizu|*
Tristan V
KingTymeek
Liger
Renegade
SuperSwag
*|GLS|*KillaMew
uzideath