Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Notices
Z Tower Challenge - Renegade's Standings  Xw4p Z Tower Challenge - Renegade's Standings  57jx Z Tower Challenge - Renegade's Standings  Klv4
Latest topics
» Hello world
Z Tower Challenge - Renegade's Standings  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 7:27 pm by *|Mystic|*|Rizu|*

» My story here
Z Tower Challenge - Renegade's Standings  Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 8:14 am by GLSAsura6

» Memories of the good days
Z Tower Challenge - Renegade's Standings  Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 3:05 am by SsjKillEm

» GLS CLAN WILL RETURN
Z Tower Challenge - Renegade's Standings  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:46 pm by *|ethan|*

» GLS clan is officially dead. =/
Z Tower Challenge - Renegade's Standings  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 4:29 am by gonke19

» New "Activity Coordinator!"
Z Tower Challenge - Renegade's Standings  Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:37 am by WaterBlaze

» Guardian Z test request
Z Tower Challenge - Renegade's Standings  Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:45 pm by WaterBlaze

» Yell Game
Z Tower Challenge - Renegade's Standings  Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:05 pm by WaterBlaze

» ~Activity coordinator~Tournament Hosting
Z Tower Challenge - Renegade's Standings  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:15 pm by WaterBlaze

GLS Clan Music
Servers
* |GLS|* Clan Private Server Z Tower Challenge - Renegade's Standings  Uf5p
Top posters
Kid*Itachi
Z Tower Challenge - Renegade's Standings  I_vote_lcapZ Tower Challenge - Renegade's Standings  I_voting_barZ Tower Challenge - Renegade's Standings  I_vote_rcap 
TheBlackDuelist
Z Tower Challenge - Renegade's Standings  I_vote_lcapZ Tower Challenge - Renegade's Standings  I_voting_barZ Tower Challenge - Renegade's Standings  I_vote_rcap 
*|Mystic|*|Rizu|*
Tristan V
KingTymeek
Liger
Renegade
SuperSwag
*|GLS|*KillaMew
uzideath

Z Tower Challenge - Renegade's Standings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlackDuelist
Admin
Admin
TheBlackDuelist

Zennie : 161972

Z Tower Challenge - Renegade's Standings  Empty
PostSubject: Z Tower Challenge - Renegade's Standings    Z Tower Challenge - Renegade's Standings  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 4:34 pm

You fought bravely today Renegade. You endured 7 of the 10 challenges of the Z Tower and I must commend you for it. With each battle, you strength increased and you were able to match me blow for blow at the World Tenkaichi Tournament. It was unfortunate however, that you could not endure my onslaught of attacks in the end.

You have earned yourself:

• 3500 Zennie!
  • The title of Z Tower Elite Fighter

Congratulations ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://zeq2glsclan.canadian-forum.com
Renegade
Warrior Z Leader
Warrior Z Leader
Renegade

Zennie : 159802

Z Tower Challenge - Renegade's Standings  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z Tower Challenge - Renegade's Standings    Z Tower Challenge - Renegade's Standings  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 4:36 pm

Thank you so much Master ^.^ I'm glad that I've done you proud and I really tried my best out there. Thank you for the Zennie, I'm really anxious to purchase a certain item at the shop ^.^
Back to top Go down

Z Tower Challenge - Renegade's Standings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan Activities :: Z Tower-
Jump to: