Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Notices
Welcome to Guardian Z Xw4p Welcome to Guardian Z 57jx Welcome to Guardian Z Klv4
Latest topics
» Hello world
Welcome to Guardian Z Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 7:27 pm by *|Mystic|*|Rizu|*

» My story here
Welcome to Guardian Z Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 8:14 am by GLSAsura6

» Memories of the good days
Welcome to Guardian Z Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 3:05 am by SsjKillEm

» GLS CLAN WILL RETURN
Welcome to Guardian Z Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:46 pm by *|ethan|*

» GLS clan is officially dead. =/
Welcome to Guardian Z Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 4:29 am by gonke19

» New "Activity Coordinator!"
Welcome to Guardian Z Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:37 am by WaterBlaze

» Guardian Z test request
Welcome to Guardian Z Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:45 pm by WaterBlaze

» Yell Game
Welcome to Guardian Z Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:05 pm by WaterBlaze

» ~Activity coordinator~Tournament Hosting
Welcome to Guardian Z Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:15 pm by WaterBlaze

GLS Clan Music
Servers
* |GLS|* Clan Private Server Welcome to Guardian Z Uf5p
Top posters
Kid*Itachi
Welcome to Guardian Z I_vote_lcapWelcome to Guardian Z I_voting_barWelcome to Guardian Z I_vote_rcap 
TheBlackDuelist
Welcome to Guardian Z I_vote_lcapWelcome to Guardian Z I_voting_barWelcome to Guardian Z I_vote_rcap 
*|Mystic|*|Rizu|*
Tristan V
KingTymeek
Liger
Renegade
SuperSwag
*|GLS|*KillaMew
uzideath

Welcome to Guardian Z

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Endanz
Guardian Z Leader
Guardian Z Leader
Endanz

Zennie : 157475

Welcome to Guardian Z Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Guardian Z   Welcome to Guardian Z Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:17 am

Welcome to Guardian Z Jrc3
Welcome All Guardian Z Fighters!!!

I am your GuardianZ leader EndanZ and congratulations to making it into Guardian Z.  

You are now among one of the top groups of GLS so be proud. Be happy this is the second best rank as you are fierce, powerful and almighty. Nothing shall stand in your way as we dominate the other ranks and take control.

Your brute force alone is enough to stop a horde of players in their tracks and make them run away wishing they never met you. You are a Guardian so don't let anyone stand in your way.

You play fairly by the rules and have clear vision on what is going on. You love fighting people with a passion and if there is a fight that will challenge you, never back down!

Remember one thing and that is that you are all Guardians and you are a group of unstoppable killing machines that together can stand undefeated!

Also, if you have any questions or concerns about our ranks, just post a new topic and I'll look at it right away.

Your leader Endan, Out
Back to top Go down

Welcome to Guardian Z
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Z Ranks :: Guardian Z-
Jump to: