Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Notices
Memories of the good days Xw4p Memories of the good days 57jx Memories of the good days Klv4
Latest topics
» Hello world
Memories of the good days Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 7:27 pm by *|Mystic|*|Rizu|*

» My story here
Memories of the good days Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 8:14 am by GLSAsura6

» Memories of the good days
Memories of the good days Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 3:05 am by SsjKillEm

» GLS CLAN WILL RETURN
Memories of the good days Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:46 pm by *|ethan|*

» GLS clan is officially dead. =/
Memories of the good days Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 4:29 am by gonke19

» New "Activity Coordinator!"
Memories of the good days Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:37 am by WaterBlaze

» Guardian Z test request
Memories of the good days Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:45 pm by WaterBlaze

» Yell Game
Memories of the good days Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:05 pm by WaterBlaze

» ~Activity coordinator~Tournament Hosting
Memories of the good days Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:15 pm by WaterBlaze

GLS Clan Music
Servers
* |GLS|* Clan Private Server Memories of the good days Uf5p
Top posters
Kid*Itachi
Memories of the good days I_vote_lcapMemories of the good days I_voting_barMemories of the good days I_vote_rcap 
TheBlackDuelist
Memories of the good days I_vote_lcapMemories of the good days I_voting_barMemories of the good days I_vote_rcap 
*|Mystic|*|Rizu|*
Tristan V
KingTymeek
Liger
Renegade
SuperSwag
*|GLS|*KillaMew
uzideath